Glarry 4 String Banjo Ukulele Concert Type 23 Inch Banjolele
The Banjolele is a four-stringed instrument with a small banjo type body and a fretted concert size ukulele neck that was very popular in the '20s & '30s. It features the distinctive sound of a banjo and the small scale tuning and playing style of a ukulele. The instrument uses standard ukulele to tune of g-c-e-a. Our back & sides material adopts Sapele, with bright and crisp sound. We have presented a 5 mm - Thickness Padded Gig Bag, don't hesitate to choose us.
1. The instrument uses standard ukulele tuning of g-c-e-a
2. Traditional resonator style
3. Our back & sides material is made of sapele with bright and crisp sound
4. Standard 18 frets for your formal study
5. Give 5 mm - Thickness Padded Gig Bag, Cleaning Cloth, Nylon Strings
1. Brand: Glarry
2. Type: Banjolele
3. Orientation: Right Handed
4. Head & Neck Material: Mahogany
5. Fingerboard & Bridge Material: Rosewood
6. Drumhead Material: Faux sheepskin
7. Back & Sides Material: Sapele
8. Strings: Nylon strings
9. Frets : Cupronickel (18 frets)
10. Scale Length: 14.6 "/ 370mm
11. Dimensions: (24.4 x 8.7 x 2.6)" / (62 x 22 x 6.5)cm(L x W x H)
12. Weight: 2.76lb / 1.25kg
- 1 x Banjolele
- 1 x Gig Bag
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Nylon Strings
1. Please tune up the mandolin before first use after its arrival.
2. It is suggested to check up whether your strings are in tune or not every time before your playing , if not, please tune it up first.
3. Please check the scale length is 14.6 "/ 370mm, if not, please turn it up first.