Glarry 6-String Resonator Banjo Right Handed Back & Sides Sapele with Strings
Banjo is a kind of fabulous instrument frequently and widely used in ragtime music, bluegrass music and traditional jazz. This 6-strings Banjo uses standard tuning of e-a-d-g-b-e. If you are an experienced guitar player, you can choose this banjo. Sapele is used in our back & sides material for a bright, crisp sound. If you have deep love for banjo or you're a sincere banjo player, please select our banjo.
1. This 6-strings banjo uses standard tuning of e-a-d-g-b-e
2. Traditional resonator style
3. Our back & sides material is made of sapele with bright and crisp sound
4. The preset with the truss rod inside the neck, easy to use when used
5. Standard 22 frets for your formal study
1. Brand: Glarry
2. Type: 6-String Banjo
3. Orientation: Right Handed
5. Head & Neck Material: Mahogany
6. Fingerboard & Bridge Material: Rosewood
7. Drumhead Material: Faux sheepskin
8. Back & Sides Material: Sapele
9. Strings: Steel Strings
10. Frets: Cupronickel (22 frets)
11. Scale Length: 26.4" / 670mm
12. Dimensions: (38.6 x 13.2 x 39)" / (98 x 33.5 x 10)cm(L x W x H)
13. Weight: 6.2lb / 2.85kg
1 x Banjo
1 x Steel Strings
1. Please tune up the banjo before first use after its arrival.
2. It is suggested to check up whether your strings are in tune or not every time before your playing, if not, please tune it up first.
3. Please check the scale length is 26.4"/670mm, if not, please tune it up first.