AUX-in Bluetooth Wireless Receiver Adapter Dongle For Car Stereo Audio Speaker
1.Easy and simple to upgrade your car stereo Bluetooth hands-free wireless audio!
2.Play your smartphone, iPad, iPod, and other devices with Bluetooth products to music on, you can make your way through the wireless from your car stereo to play back synchronized to music on your smart device!
3.You can in the car within the scope of smart devices cosy browse your music on the list to select their own favourite music play / pause; previous song; next song, music selection, hands-free calls, etc.
4.Up to 90dB SNR and low audio distortion of 0.05%, fully satisfy your demand for high quality audio!
5.Support Bluetooth hands-free function, you can listen to music while the bobble any phone!
6.Supports all with AUX input of the car stereo!
7.Supports up to five phone connection, and connect to the last one priority paired phone
USB Output: 5V/2.1A
Working temperature: 0~60℃
Bluetooth Version: Version 2.1+EDR
Bluetooth transmission distance: <10M
1. Insert the power plug into your car 12V power outlet（also known as the cigarette lighter）.
2. Insert the 3.5mm audio cable into your car AUX port. If the cable is too short, use the extension cable included in the package.
3. Turn on your car stereo and set the input source to AUX. (Note: Please make sure your car has the 3.5mm AUX-in port, otherwise it won't work with the car.)
1. Press and hold the “Play/Pause/Answer” button until the button starts flashing.
2. On your phone, go to the Bluetooth setting menu.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
4. On some phones, set your Bluetooth to search for new connections.
5. Select the BC20 CAR KIT from the list of accessories.
6. When paired successfully, the light ring will turn solid blue.
7. Some phone may ask if you want to connect. Select "Yes".
8. Pair a Different Phone, only one can be paired to the BC20 CAR KIT at any time. To pair a different phone, please repeat Pairing instructions listed previously.
To connect toBC20 CAR KIT:
1.If you're already on a call or listening to music via a Bluetooth headset, turn the headset off so that your phone is free to connect to theBC20 CAR KIT.
2.Turn your car stereo on and set the input source to AUX.
3.Make sure there's power to theBC20 CAR KIT will attempt to re-connect with the same phone it last connected to.
4.When successfully connected, the indicator on the three key turns blue.
5.If you're already on a call or listening to music, the audio will transfer to your car speakers.
1* Bluetooth Receiver
1* 3.5mm Audio Cable
1* User Manual